When it comes to things that i love having in my life, i.e. chocolate, wine, peanut butter etc.- discovering that eating them is doing me some good, makes it all taste sweeter. Here's some facts to help you indulge in a few PB cups (below) with minimal guilt:
We've partnered with the best in the PB business i.e. Pics Peanut Butter for the upcoming Lean Bean Retreats and their recipe for a low-sugar raw treat is pretty life changing...enjoy in peace.
Pic’s Peanut Butter Cups
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
2 tbsp coconut nectar
2 tbsp cashew butter
1/8 tsp Margaret river salt
1/2 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter
1. Mix the cacao powder, coconut oil, cacao butter and coconut nectar together in a bowl to make the raw chocolate
2. Pour a small amount of chocolate (1-2 teaspoons) into each candy mould to create the bottom.
Place in the freezer for 5 minutes until completely firm.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients together to create the filling.
4. Place a small dollop of the filling mix (I use my ½ teaspoon) onto the center of each cup.
5. Pop the tray back in the freezer for a few minutes to solidify.
6. Add more raw chocolate to each cup until it is filled to the top. Place back in the freezer for another 5-10 minutes until solid.
Store in the fridge or freezer so you don't eat the whole lot at once.
Fill my cup, put some PB in it.
This recipe was created by Coconut and Bliss and Health Synergy with Pic’s Peanut Butter.
***2 x week unlimited class pass for only $40!***
Boxing / Barre / Yoga + Hiit training specifically for females in the heart of Bondi Beach... Come and play with us!
Check out our full timetable